Anyone else wait all week to say that..?😉
I love Fridays for that simple feeling of freedom. Knowing I don’t have to go back to work for 2 1/2 days allows me to leave any worries, and projects, at the office. This allows me to embrace the weekend and do as I please! Every weekend varies, some are more lazy, others non-stop crazy, but this one includes a nice mix of both. On the agenda: drinks and apps with a couple friends, a much needed hair cut (ahh my hair is getting so long!), a little exercise, grocery shopping, spending time with my guys, church and the Super Bowl! Whooh!
As much as I love the weekend, I hate how fast the weeks go by. I can’t believe it is the 3rd of February, the year is flying already! Here are a few of my eats from this week:
I want to thank everyone again for your support on my work out changes! I actually began my program on Sunday and this is what my work outs have looked like so far:
- Ran 2.25 miles outside
- Stability ball:
- 50 crunches
- 25 push ups, feet on the ball and hands on the floor
- 25 hip thrusts, feet on the ball and back on the floor
- 50 oblique crunches- Belly on ball, legs straight and on your toes. Arms up and hands above your neck, crunch waist from side to side. (Anyone know a name for this?)
- 20 Ball Pass Ab Exercise
- 30 minute elliptical workout
- 50 Stability Ball crunches
- 25 push ups
- 20 minute elliptical speed work
- Tone it Up Girls Lean Arms Pyramid
- Day off! I went on a 1.5 mile walk with my family in the gorgeous weather!
- 10 minute elliptical, going backwards
- This Pinterest work out, which I repeated through twice. Would like to get up to 5 times at some point!
- 20 minute elliptical speed session
- This Pinterest abs work out:
I only did one round and did the following sets:
1 minute plank
25 stability ball passes
25 on each side, side plank with leg lift
100 oblique twists with ball
25 up-down planks
1 minute reverse plank
1 minute plank
Saturday & Sunday:
I am planning a run! Not sure how far yet, I will see what my body says.
So there we go! Week 1 and I would say I met my goals for the week. I definitely challenged my usual routine and I enjoyed mixing up my work outs. As much as I wish I could have completed the whole circuit routines, I know my body is not to that point yet. I am glad I at least have goals to work towards and a way to measure how much stronger my body is getting. I feel ready for Week 2!
Any fun plans for this weekend?
I am getting ready to host a few friends for appetizers and drinks! We have layered taco dip, whole grain tortilla chips, veg and dip, chick fil a nuggets, kettle corn and cookie dough!! More to come on that..🙂
What was your favorite eats/exercise of the past week?